The neuro says I'm doing fine.
My Boss says I'm doing fine.
My Friends say I'm doing fine.
Even my enemies grumble and say I'm doing fine.

I, however, seem to be of a different opinion.
I'm told that I should accept the current state of affairs and go with the
flow.
I'm told that I should be happy because things could be worse.
I'm told that I should not gripe, whine, or complaine.

Well I don't like the current state off affairs, and the flow for the past
few weeks has been down hill.
I am not happy, don't feel like being happy, and don't want people to keep
treating me like I'm some kind of marter.
Things are going to get worse. All of the doctors tell me so.
I'm going to gripe, whine and complaine, whether you like it or not!

I'm bite the heads off of nails, fit to be tied, blue in the face, rolling
on the floor, spit in your eye mad!

                                                             !

I feel much better now.

Thanks.