Hi All.  Just want to tell you how easy it was to write my congressmen as
suggested by Kelly Abbet of PAN.  She gave us yesterday all the information,
plus formatted letters and tells us when and where to send them all.  I typed
out one of the letters requesting these representatives to get on the ball and
appropriate the Udall funding.  Then I printed out three copies of the letter,
and added individual names and addresses to them.  Took about  an hour,
total.  When I  put them in the mail box, I felt I had done something
helpful to our cause.

I don't know who else to share this with but you.  I hope lots of others have
discovered the same satisfaction.

Clare Wilson