    This is my first transmittal to the listserv even though I have been
listening in for several months--interesting but lengthy.  I am male,
70/12/12, on Sinemet, Tasmar, and Cogentin,  So far only badly affected on
right sidc with tremor, (when off) and little stiffness, slowness, etc.
    I live in Niagara Falls, Canada  We are blessed with a marvelous "Living
with Parkinsons" program sponsored by the VON (Victorian Order of Nurses",
St. Catharines, Ontario and providing classes and exercise groups throughout
the Niagara peninsula.  Rita Talosi, RN is our organizer and guardian angel.
    I am a firm believer in exercise and walking as a deterrent toward worse
symptoms.  I try to attend all exercise classes possible.  I walk every
morning.  (My Cocker Spaniel used to walk with me but now she refuses and I
go alone ).
    I spend my winters in Largo, FL.  Can anybody recommend a Parkinsons
support/exercise group in the Largo, Clearwater, St. Pete, Florida area?
                                    PETER