The Sept 1999 issue of Yahoo! Internet Life magazine at page 74 has a story
about Martin Bayne, a 49 yr old PWP who operates a web site known as
adldigest.com and elderweb.com.  I went to his website and found nothing
about PD although the blurb in Yahoo stressed his PD.. The site has
sections on Alzheimer's and post-polio...

The article says" every morning he wakes up feeling as if he spent the
night in a trash compactor, his body coursing with pain and clutched with
near paralysis."  "As Baynes continues to develop the site, his own
condition deteriorates:   "I hurt. Every part of me hurts. I take little
itty-bitty steps."

Someone may want to contact him about the lack of PD material..

Will Johnnston
A.P.D.A. DelMarVA Chapter Pres.
4049 Oakland School Road
Salisbury MD 21804 USA 410-543-0110