I'm just a lurker. I don't have PD, and I probably don't get as
frustrated as those who do, but I would like to say one thing:
        Nobody likes bickering on the list. At least, nobody should like it.
Therefore I suggest that if Janet Paterson annoys you with her
aggressive style, ignore her. If Dennis Greene annoys you, ignore him.
If John Cottingham annoys you, ignore him. If I annoy you, ignore me.
        I see some people are already acting on my advice. The rest of us
should too. It's bad enough having PD without having to deal with other
people's squabbles.

        Alan E. Richards