ENOUGH ALREADY! Dennis, that you so very much for coming to my
defence-that hasn't happened since I was in 2nd grade and never with
such caring & generousity of spirit. Sandy, Janice, Bob & Don (IYQ-all!)
so very much--but the time has come for me defend my own words...I've
said it before & I'lll say it again: PD is not for wimps; I do not  hide
the fact that I'm a drooling, falling, shaking, shot-out-of-a-cannon,
bouncing around like a pinball on acid and frozen like potted plants
person with parkinson's. Maybe you aren't to that stage yet, but I am.
I'm not crying or whining-just stating facts. I hope & pray like crazy
that you never get this stage but believe me-it's out here & it's real!
Janet, I am the one who said that I wasn't ever going to post to the
list again because it seems like everytime I do, my words are taken and
disected and interpereted and given an entirely different spin & it
seems like to much energy to go back and fix the spin. My kids went back
to school today, my 11 yr. old daughter is sick, I just had to pick my
butt up after sprawling face first outside a coffee house in the pouring
rain, I'm looking at 48 in a few weeks and all I want for my birthday is
one of those thingys to make your toilet seat higher in the air, I sleep
in a lift chair rather than w/ my wonderful husband so that he can get
some sleep. Believe me, I am not whining-nobody promised me a rose
garden and I sure as heck believe that I'm blessed in a thousand other
ways-there are some days when I am truly the happiest person on earth.
So,
please don't feel sorry for me;  just don't make believe that's it's all
make believe.  I have hope and I have a wonderfully positive attitude
but I am a realist at this stage of the game-please don't make me
anything that I'm not.
You know what tho...?? After meeting so many of the wonderful people in
person-it gets personal. I'm done-I've finished-I've had my say. Thank
you.

Joan E. Snyder    47/9
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm>
"As if you could kill time without hurting eternity"
Henry David Thoreau