to nights mail in my mind is best i have read. can't right like DENNIS OR
OTHERS.  lot of you got off your minds what you think. to me that is one of
of BEST MEDS FOR PD. you see for a few minutes you all for got your PD. sent
great to use your own mind,feel great to say some thing. as with all things
it will pass. me i have just been picky,not good.  i try not notice i said
try. lo WE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.  I AM NO DIFFERENT THAN LOT OF YOU.  i say
things lot of you might take a fence to. which i don't mean to. as being
house bound i realy realy enjoy all post.  please no body leave the list. as
we don't know when some one will post some thing that's might make you feel
good. an for get PD. for a min.

                            I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN

                          BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                  YOU PUT IT IN AND EMAIL WHAT YOU PUT IN

                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

           PS A GOOD DAY FOR ME.  FIXED TAPE RECORDER UP SO I CAN I WILL
SAYING WHAT I AM DOING SO WHEN I DO IT RIGHT I CAN KEEP IT