    Expiration  date 03/2002. The medication that did not prove helpful to
me is the generic replacement for Sinemet. I have appoximately  440 tablets
that  I cannot use. Th e reason being that I asked my neurologist  to write
me a prescrition for these tablets because I had  a concern about the
possible harm that taking approximately 14 of the 25/100 daily might be
causing because of an excess amount of the carbidopa component. When I
substituted  the lower level carbidopa  blue tabs for my yellow higher level
tabs;  I immediately had a marked drop in effectiveness, and before the week
was over, I found that even substituting  only one of the blues in such a
way that I got fully as much Levoddopa as I had been used to, I got an in
adequate response .
                I have insurance that  covers my purchase of meds and
requires me to order a 90 day supply ; and so I was left with  these pills.
                I  expect to be off list for the next 3-4 weeks; so it will
work out best if you send me E-mail off list. My address is
<[log in to unmask]> My dearest wife and caregiver will be getting a 2
week respite from her constant concern for me,