----- Original Message -----
From: Don McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 8:32 PM
Subject: NON PD MAIL

> to nights mail in my mind is best i have read. can't right like DENNIS OR
> OTHERS.  lot of you got off your minds what you think. to me that is one
of
> of BEST MEDS FOR PD. you see for a few minutes you all for got your PD.
sent
> great to use your own mind,feel great to say some thing. as with all
things
> it will pass. me i have just been picky,not good.  i try not notice i said
> try. lo WE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.  I AM NO DIFFERENT THAN LOT OF YOU.  i
say
> things lot of you might take a fence to. which i don't mean to. as being
> house bound i realy realy enjoy all post.  please no body leave the list.
as
> we don't know when some one will post some thing that's might make you
feel
> good. an for get PD. for a min.
>
>                             I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
>
>                           BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
>                   YOU PUT IT IN AND EMAIL WHAT YOU PUT IN
>
>                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
>                               LOVE OF MY LIFE-54
>
>            PS A GOOD DAY FOR ME.  FIXED TAPE RECORDER UP SO I CAN I WILL
> SAYING WHAT I AM DOING SO WHEN I DO IT RIGHT I CAN KEEP IT

>Dear Don and Vivian:I just want you to know that IYQ also. And I agree
wwith your outlook on our PIEN list  Lets all get together and have lot's of
Kolacka , as Noah is said to have told those who were with him in the Ark .
[ Kolacka means ,"Let's all get together" according to the US Gov
Information service at Pueblo. CO]           Cheers: Bill Olson, now 69.,dx
1983.  IYQ <[log in to unmask]>