Well Barb brought a pie, and Janet baked cookies, and Don and friends gently
chewed me out and told me to quit sweating the little things.  And Nita
appealed to my state pride, and Hilary tore at my heart.  I got the message
friends - I may not be posting as much, but I will be here.  I still think
we need to treat each other with more respect, and listen to hear the pain.
and I think there needs to be more tolerance showed when a message is sent
in the wrong format, or mislabeled,  but I also still see more good than
bad, and too many of you who were strangers a year ago are friends now, and
I would hate to loose that.
So send the damn pigs to sparkle, and I will cut loose the kazankas to have
a feeding frenzy, and we can use the pie list for gripes hugs and all the
good things I have seen in the last year.  And Hilary, you write a powerful
letter when you get upset, so I am staying, and learning, and listening,
maybe we can l visit later and figure out a plan to put a smile back on your
face.
tex