Hi family , friends , brothers , list members , lurkers ....   :-)

Come ,come , easy , easy  .....  I find quite natural to have fightings in
this list as much as any large group , family and even between happy nice
couples , and usually some solution is arrived at the differences of opinion ,
mood , perspective or sensitiveness .

After all nobody is perfect , are we ??       :-)

( PS : I could well say that the only perfect one as a matter of fact it is me
.... but I am "modest" and I will let you to draw your own conclusions )
:-)

Cheers ,

Joao Paulo.

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +