Hi all.  I haven't read all my email, so the info I'm about to put forth may
already be there, but here goes:  my mother (75, PD for 12 years) has started
(about 3 weeks ago) taking Sinemet 25/250 in liquid form on an hourly basis.
She mixes all the day's Sinemet and 1000 mg of Vit. C in one quart of water
and blends it in the blender.  Then she drinks between 2 and 3 ounces every
hour for the rest of the day.  Aside from the major inconvenience of the
"therapy" and the fact the she has to wear an improvised "timer" around her
neck ( also she is slighly hard of hearing), she is much improved.  The ups
and downs of taking Sinemet in pill form are much much smoother and she has
no more totally "off" times.  She has also decreased the Eldepryl by 50% (I
can't remember the exact dose at this instant).
Does anyone have any experience with something like this?  Please send
feedback.  Thanks.  Renee