As i see it, things for me  havent really changed at all. I still see the same
meessages pop up on my screen, with the same proportion of seriouis and
non-serious.  Perhaps there is a little less  feeling of restriction as to
what I can write. Just I have to remember 2 addresses now, but my computer
does that for me  anyway. A few pwople have taken on a lot more work. And the
big winnners are the original PIEN list members, who now no longer have to
contend with the la rge number of (in their opinion)  irrelevant humorous
comments. Because  the disruptive elements are now removed from there, and
have a delightful new  playground..
To me, that saeems like a win-win situation.
I love it!
Hilary