Dick, Joao Paulo and others,

Uh Oh-  Do you think they will go after repeal of the law of gravity?  If it is
repealed what will keep us on the ground.  :-)

This is precisely the kind of thinking which attempts to block stem cell research
etc.  It will serve the people of the farm state Kansas to refuse to teach their
kids about Darwin and genetics .(sarcastic sneer)  Won't that help us compete in
the world markets.  Joao Paulo,  at this rate  with our country (US) moving in
this direction Brazil and most of the rest of the world should pass the U.S. in
biotechnology in a few years.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.