Thanks, Janet, for posting this most important article.  It should give all
of us hope in the battle against PD and other medical problems, too.

As a "pig cell" recipient I can assure the group that so far at least I, too,
have been virus free.  I have been tested every 3 months for the past 3 years
since the operation.

As far as the pigs themselves are concerned, they are specially bred in a
very clean environment; even the air in their area is filtered to be 100
times cleaner than that found in a typical hospital operating room.  The
steps taken with them are truly extraordinary.

Jim Finn