We can't see its devious face, it lurks behind words of those it afflicted
creating chaos of Internet friendship. It seeks to destroy every movement
including the life line of words and compassion. One more person it pushes
out the list door.  Listen closely, hear its sinister laugh in the echo of
"you've got mail.''  Could we all be scapegoating, lashing out at the PD in
all of us and not really each other?
If PD (PDHELL666) were on the list, would we not address the intensity of our
anger to IT? ........PDHELL666 expessing,  "my mailbox is overflowing" and we
would all hit DELETE.