     Julius, my Mom, Emily (74/5) also has breathing difficulties and
internal (no external) tremors, and bowel problems.  I, too, have found
neuros know very little about these symptoms, nor is there much in the
literature.  We even had a costly lung scan done - which showed she's
got healthy lungs for a person her age.

     The breathing comes on at the end of her med cycle, and can be
worse at night, when she's awake.  I'm convinced it's PD-related.  We've
compressed the time between Sinemet doses, to reduce her off time, and
added one additional CR (total, she takes 4 25/100's CR and 12mg
Requip).  If there's no undue stress during the day, if her diet is low
protein and high fiber, if her attention is otherwise occupied, and we
strictly follow her med schedule, she gets through the day without a
breathing episode (alot of "ifs). I agree with your doctors that better
drug management may help Doris; but in our case, we also have to pay
attention to diet, relaxation, and exercize.  It's all important.

     Susan, daughter and CG for Emily 74/5