i've tried many times to resolve my breathing problems with others and have
had little success. my neuro said that its is just another symptom to be
lived with. my problem is shortness of breath. it occurs at strange times ie.
at nite i may be woken up with a panic attack because of this shortness of
breath. sometimes i think that i may have forgotten to breathe. i exercise
without this shortness of breath. yes i have internal tremors,with very
limited external tremors. sometimes i feel as if my internal organs are going
to shake apart. good luck.

john
58/5