Camilla Flintermann wrote:
> >From this I conclude that while PWPs may have this symptom it is not
> limited to them.  Does this mean I'm entitled to excuse any errors I make
> by claiming "a bad case of nerves"?   :-)

If "peripheral neuropathy" isn't a symptom of PD, then what?
It's common to several worse diseases including (are you
ready for this?) leprosy. The belief that leprosy makes
toes and fingers fall off is mythical. What really happened
in bygone times and miserable living conditions of the
patients, was that rats would eat the digits without waking
the victim! All in all, I'd rather have PD. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road