    Ted Nelson, a PWP passed away on May 23. Ted was one of the list's
oldies...but goodies, and I'm sure many of you will remember him.
    I've just had a long telephone conversation with Ted's wife, Naomi,
and though I've known about Ted's death for some time, I didn't want to
post anything to the list until I had talked to her.
    During preparations for a second pallidotomy in the fall of 1997, it
was discovered that Ted had a malignant tumour in his lung and it
eventually spread to his brain. He fought a long, hard battle with both
advanced Pksns and cancer.
    Naomi doesn't use the computer, but I would be happy to send any
messages of condolence to her by snail mail.
Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^