Hi all,
     I am about to leave this room. I came here for support and all there is just fighting in here. I am even afraid to say what I thing for it might be taken wrong, or picked apart. I love all the people in here, but lately is seems like a battle zone. I am new at this pd stuff, and I fight it with every thing I have. I hope a cure comes but before it does I know that I will get worse. I do yoga and Tia Chi take vits and herbs and read all that I can to help myself. My heart aches for Joan S. for where she is at in he life with this pd. I can not word this as well and Dennis can or some of the other in here. All I can say is this room has changed and I am thinking of leaving it. That is all I have to say Janice 52/50/46