How's this:

William Harshaw wrote:

> To:  The P.I.E.N. List
>
> >From    Bill Harshaw
>
> Subject: A Question of Genetics
>
>  1.  I have Parkinson's Disease
> **************************************

I  have Parkinson's

 My mother died of colon cancer.  My maternal grandmother 'went senile" ie
probably had Alzheimer's.
************************************
>  2. My mother and maternal grandmother each had Parkinson's Disease

*******************************
 my paternal grandmother died of a stroke age 54.
My father's paternal grandfather "went senile" ie probably had alzheimers

******************************

>  3. My father's sister was likely schizophrenic.  The only description we
> ever had of her medical condition was that he had ‘nerves'.   This woman was
> born in 1899.
**************************

my father's sister (age 87) has Parkinsoon's>

************************
>  4. My wife's aunt (a fraternal twin of her mother) had both Graves' disease
> and Multiple Sclerosis.
> **************************

My father was depressive, had ankylosing spondilitis and other rheumatic,
arthritic conditions, and extreme high bood pressure.
A cousin has Graves Disease. Her brother had Hodgins's disease as a child, but
recoverd. A sister died in childhoood durinig open hear surgeryk, from "a
blood transfusion that was appparrently correctly matched but containde dosome
unknown factor tha was rejected by the dhd's immune system"
**************************
>  5. My wife's father had both Graves' Disease and Ankylosing Spondylytis
*************************>

My husband had bipolar disease, and died of lung concer.

*****************************
>  6. Our son has ulcerative colitis
> **************************

My son suffers from clinical depression, and has achalasia.
88***************************

>  7. My wife's mother is subject to depression as is my wife and two of three
> of her siblings and several of their offspring are subject to depression as
> well
*****************************

My  youngest daughter (13) has either a juvenile form of bipolar disease, or
some sort of mood disorder\.

***************************

>  8. Our daughter has an eating disorder, is subject to depression and is a
> substance abuser
My other daughter has a thyroid imbalance.

>  Question Does anyone know what is likely to happen next?

 Answer - One of your kids will marry one of my kids, and the unvierse will explode?

Seriously, though, this is something which plagues my son. At the age of 18,
he is already considering never marrying, or at least never  having kids -
part of his depression maybe, but he says "Look at my g ene pool"! !!!!!

Hilary Blue