hi all

At 04:49 1999/08/23 -0700, carole wrote:
>Dear janet: I am so saddened to hear of your decision
>to resign, but I can certainly empathize with you.
>Being the ListMom must be be incredibly stressful
>work, and at times not very rewarding, trying to
>manage and enlighten a squabbling cyber-family of
>prickly PWPs and their caregivers. I can only pray
>that my personal part in the latest ListWars was not
>the deciding factor. If it was, I am so sorry. While I
>respect your decision, I would hope you will
>reconsider. Whatever you decide, just don't go away. I
>couldn't stand that,{I would miss you too much)and it
>would be a devastating loss to PIEnet as well.
>Carole H.

your personal part in the latest ListWar
had nothing to do with this
i would have felt and reacted the same way
no matter who the recipient was

resigning as list-mom
doesn't mean i will be leaving
doesn't mean i won't be tending to my list-elf duties
doesn't mean i won't be nurturing my wwwebsite-pienet pages
doesn't mean i won't be letting my voice be heard loud and clear!
[much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the peanut gallery]

i do appreciate your concern
no need to be sad, though

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
po box 171, almonte, ontario, canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/