Hi again, janet. Glad to hear I played no personal
part in your resignation. (God, its easy to make me
feel guilty.)I'll be happy just as long as you're
happy with you decision and we keep hearing your voice
loud and clear. You know, the foist voise, the second
voise, the thoid voise...
                             As Always, Nice talking
to You,
                            Carole H.