hi all

At 12:49 1999/08/23 renee wrote:
>Hi all and Janet,
>I am having trouble copying and pasting the website mentioned
>regarding the new neurosurgical techniques in the August issue of
>the Canandian Journal of Neuro Science,,etc.  Can I use the PMID
>and UI numbers in some way?  I have not done this before and am
>not sure what to do. Can you tell me?  Thanks alot. Renee

renee,

the PubMed site has only the references
to articles as published in journals
[identified by the PubMedID number = PMID]
the references are mostly 'abstracts'
i.e. summaries of the articles

to see the entire article
you would need to go to the journal itself
either in a library or online [if available]
or maybe even at your neurologist's office!

i am interested in seeing the full articles as well
and in fact have requested them from the
Canadian Journal of NeuroScience
[CJNS!]

the complete issue is on its way to me by snail mail
so the full articles will eventually make their way onto the list
[after i type or scan them in]
unless someone else beats me to it!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
po box 171, almonte, ontario, canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/