John and Others...

I have enjoyed the original Parkinsaw sagas tremendously as they
appeared on the List.   In reading them, I felt literally
transported to that whimsical non-real place... so much so that I
had to force myself to remember that the community was a figment
of John's wonderful sense of whimsy - it seemed THAT real to me at
times.

I have no intention of taking a virtual hike over to any humor
Lists (IF I'd have wanted to join a humor list - ANY humor list -
I would've long since done so),

Since I value this PARTICULAR List for what it's members have
contributed to my life - from Parkinson's information, both old
and new, to newbies with their endless questions (and it feels SO
good to have the answers for them), to the bunch from Down Under
who've yet  to learn how to spell "HUMOR" correctly, to our Dutch,
French, and Brazilian folks (OK... make that THE Brazilian)
<grin>, to them Canadians, and everyone else from
goodness-knows-where. You've ALL added to my life HERE - on the
Parkinson's List.

Soooo... I"m staying here, and will look for those "Non- PD/ humor
headings, and'll enjoy 'em as I usually do, 'cause this is my
'Home List."

Barb Mallut