Friends-- I sent this message to Ivan and he has given my permission to
post it---re: his TV appearance on videotape.

>Peter and I felt it was very good---and especially for the uses we
>have in
>mind of showing it to college age students who are being recruited to
>work
>on the Pennies for Parkinson's project.  Our support group also felt
>(before even seeing it) that we should loan it to local nursing homes
>and
>hospital for staff training.  Peter liked that Ivan mentioned being
>cold,
>as this is a big problem for him, and one not often cited.  I wished
>that
>Ivan would have explained that his restless movements were part of
>the
>package, even tho they were not extremely dyskinetic.  The
>interviewer
>brought out good points---it is well worth the price.

If you want a copy, I gather they may still be available---

{For those who need the surface-mail address, please use:
Ivan Suzman
9 Range Street
Portland, Maine 04103
USA}

Cost of videotape (26 minutes):

Checks made out to me ;  Each videotape is $13.00 USA;
$14.00  USA for priority mail

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "