>At 06:53 1999/08/25 -0400, the forward looking geo wrote, in part:
>>...Too many of us PWP want to be fed and have
>>grown passive to their health and welfare....

this passivity could be and in my opinion very likely is
related to the emotional and cognitive effects of pd and its meds

i don't give me heck when i can't walk the way i 'should'
why do i give me heck when i can't 'behave' the way i 'should'?

the bio-chemical porridge that comprises my
brain / mind / intellect / instincts / emotions
may just need another pinch of salt

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
po box 171, almonte, ontario, canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/