Hilary....

I picture your scenario from a different perspective:

Three congressmen get into an elevator - along with
their assorted gofers, flunkies, a couple of AIDS
activists, including Elizabeth Taylor (talk about
being "Johnny-on-the-spot," THAT'S one heck of a
cohesive group!) and the mistress of one of the
congressmen, who's disguised as a highly paid
secretary, even tho she has never in her entire life
typed faster than 20 words a minute.

Congressman "A" (speaking  to no one in particular):
" I got 17 emails today from  some poeple asking
someting about the "Udall Bill"

Congressman "C":   The Udall Bill??  Isn't that the group
that  demands that all animals pastured next to interstate
highways must be clothed?"

Congressman "B":   No... the Udall Bill is to give  money
to research that old peoples disease where they shake
a little.  I got some form letters from them."

Flunkie 1:  "Well old people don't have much clout
when it comes to a vote"

Flunkie 2:  "So they shake a little. They're OLD.
Old people are SUPPOSED to shake a little."

Gofer #!, (as entire group nods:  "Right, Skippy!

Congressman "B":  And anyway, none of US are
old - heck, I'm barely 50!  And my ..... uhhhhh......
secretary here, Tiffany Brittany is just 22 (Tiffany
Britanny blushes becomingly). so it'd be YEARS
and YEARS before any of US would ever come
down with an old person's disease - we have
plenty of time to deal with those Udall Bill crackpots."

Elevator doors open to $100,000,000.00
Congressional work-out center and all exit.

Who, ME a skeptic?

Batb Mallut