hi all

At 20:04 1999/08/25 -0400, dan wrote:
>Janet, thanks for the lookup.  I just wanted to make sure I had all my
>setting correct.  I guess it is.  Thanks for the web reference.  I am
>working in Mexico, and it is expensive to surf the web down here, so I
>apprreciate your effort.
>Regards,
>Dan

hi dan

i'm glad to help, dan
sniffing things out on the net is one of my favourite things
[and my web access is paid up until june 2000!!!]
so don't hesitate to ask again

i understand 'expensive' surfing completely!
years ago, when i lived in bermuda, i belonged to compuserve
and my dialup access phone number was in new york!
yikes!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
po box 171, almonte, ontario, canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/