The Board of Directors of the Arizona Chapter of the National Parkinson
Foundation is working on developing a Demographic Survey protocol. We wish
to include as much information about PWP. An example of such questions are:
Age, Age at Diagnosis, Hindsight age at symptoms,  Education, Occupation,
Gender, Racial Genetic information, Geographical information, Food intake,
Health Questions.

Although this is a Chapter undertaking, we do want to ask those questions
that other surveys have asked in order to enhance the value of our
instrument. Hence I am asking those members who are Demographers or who
have knowledge of such, such as Public Health Surveys or researchers in
Countries that have a more centralized medical reporting system, to please
let us know who we may contact.

We are aware that surveying the membership of this list would only give us
a very bias result, and maybe that would be of value to list members, but
would exclude the greatest number of PWP. My perception of List Member is
that are all from Lake Woebegone, where all the folks are good looking,
bright, articulate, well read, supportive, caring, and righteous, and all
of our children are above average, and most importantly our Grandchildren
are way above average.

Maybe the List Owners of "Sparkle " would have a section of Grandchildren
List Members Photos of Grandchildren, now that would bring a sparkle to our
eyes.

Thanks for your Help.

Bernie Barber