hi simon

i don't agree with your subject header in re community
i find that perceptions are much funnier

i don't agree with your hall metaphor either:

>Over time, the hall gets more and more popular. The queue to speak on
>the stage gets longer, people struggle to be heard, and tempers are
>frayed. The room's full to bursting, the air conditioners can't keep
>up, and people are quietly leaving because they can't cope with the
>overcrowding.

this perception has been around since the list was all of 600 members
maybe even earlier

we have choices in our perceptions
in the type of filter or lens we colour our world with

i see no queue to speak on stage
this is the first stage on the planet that has no queue

i feel no struggle
except with my own limitations

my temper is never frayed
except when i feel that i am being dictated to or censored

there are no space limitations in etheria

each one of us controls our own climate

people come and go, quietly and loudly,
as their needs and perceptions permit

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
po box 171, almonte, ontario, canada, K0A 1A0
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/