Ha! Texas has black gumbo (clay & dirt mixed)

From: plmaddux <[log in to unmask]>
Ken , I have been to Flordia many times and I have never seen ANY dirt
there, nothing but sand. Now you guys want to see dirt, you need to come to
Tennessee. We got real dirt here, otherwise known as chirt. You get some of
that stuff on the knees of your jeans and it is there forever! And you can
make a dirt ball with it, just like a snowball. Try that with your sand.

Lanier