Bonnie...

Sure there's "Non-PD" messages posted on the original List.
Since when was it EVER made mandatory by Barb Patterson - the List
owner - that ONLY PD-related messages be posted here?

After all, Barb P. IS still the owner of THIS List, isn't she?
And SHE hasn't invitied those of us who occasionally post a non-PD
related message to leave and go elewhere, has she?

Personally, I believe it's poor "Netiquette," and generally just
poor taste to continually solilcite for one's personal list on
another  as you're doing.   Once you've started a List you SHOULD
observe that this, the most  of elementary of List-ownes rules.
It's common Net courtesy....

After all, had you and your fellow Lists owners posted for, say,
your new "Lop-eared rabbit list," or perhaps your  new "Low-fat
cooking list," you would have undoubtedly told to take yourselves
to a more approprate list elsewhere.

While I wish you and your fellow "Sparkle" List ownersd and
members every success with your humor list, enough's enough
already with the solicitations on the Parkinson's List

Barb (gettin' ready to duck & run) Mallut

iginal Message-----