>Question:
>Do the chemicals used by exterminators to get rid of fleas, etc in private
>homes have any effect on pwps?
>It has been determined by the social workers that i have fleas in my house. I
>called one firm  of exterminators, and they could find no trace of them. But
>that is not good enuff. I still have to have these imaginary, invisible fleas
>exterminated. Along with the non-existent squirrels in the walls. For upwards
>of $300 - when my present income in $0.00. And if I dont, well then I am
>obviously not  paying attention to a serious public health issue which may
>seriously impinge on my children's welfare.......So before I get into this
>whole scene,  I need to know for my self whether
>I am at any risk because of the pesticides.
>The medications I take are :sinemet, amantadine, mirapex and propanolol
>

>Thanks
>Hilary Blue

Just a quickie-- can't the exterminators verify the flea-less condition of
your home? In writing? On their letterhead?  This seems ridiculous.....
and as I've not had a reply to my posts about the SW problems, please just
let me know if there's any way your therapist can help--don't you still
have one????

I printed out the photo  of you and Porky---delightful!  How did you like
Porquetta in the tub?

CAMILLA  FLINTERMANN           <[log in to unmask]>

                http://www/newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Here's a BEAR-HUG for YOU !}}}}}}}}}}}}}

                                YOU HAVE JUST BEEN HUGGED
                                              ,'     \'-----'..
                                              ,\          .~ ' - .
                                 ,'               o    |__