I've lost the tailpiece of Brian Collins' posting on Medication.
Can you email it to me Brian ? You could also re-post it for the benefit of
other members who may have had a similar problem.

 Hello Lichen,  a few years ago, I used to greet newcomers like yourself
with hints and tips, but even though I knew it was appreciated it
eventually became a bit of a drag. So I collected all that I knew and wrote
a booklet called 'Living with Levodopa' and you can download it or browse
it on the following web site.(You may find other articles of interest as
well.) Regards,
(This is where the tailpiece disappears)

Sharath Bhat
CG to Radha 70/68

I'm a new member on the list and I find the information
here of immense value. Especially as I have a pretty difficult
time looking after my mother - who after two years, still can't believe (or
accept)she has the problem.