FOR NEW MEMBERS, HERE'S INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAREGIVERS LIST WHICH MAY INTEREST YOU--- For the benefit of new members of the PD list, this is an update about CARE (Caregivers Are Really Essential),the sublist especially for PD caregivers (CGs). The need for such a list was evident from feelings expressed on the PD list that there were times when CGs needed to be able to "let off steam " in a place where this would not upset carepartners (CPs). Some of us have caregiver support groups, where we can safely express feelings, get practical support, and share experiences--others do not. The CARE list serves this need, but DOES NOT shut off participation by CGs on the mainlist.We operate through a listserv at Miami University, Oxford,Ohio. This is a closed list, and CGs who wish to join may send a request as follows: [log in to unmask] SUBscribe CARE (your first and last names) Instructions will then be sent to you as to how to proceed, when you have been added to the list. List "co-owners" are Jeff Jones and myself. The traffic on CARE is a lot less than the main list,log listinfo consideration. Welcome aboard! Questions? email me or Jeff: Camilla Flintermann <<[log in to unmask]> Jeff Jones <[log in to unmask]>