Dear janet: I am so saddened to hear of your decision
to resign, but I can certainly empathize with you.
Being the ListMom must be be incredibly stressful
work, and at times not very rewarding, trying to
manage and enlighten a squabbling cyber-family of
prickly PWPs and their caregivers. I can only pray
that my personal part in the latest ListWars was not
the deciding factor. If it was, I am so sorry. While I
respect your decision, I would hope you will
reconsider. Whatever you decide, just don't go away. I
couldn't stand that,{I would miss you too much)and it
would be a devastating loss to PIEnet as well.
Carole H.