> Dan,
> The PARKINSN digest I get is not MIME formatted.  It says it is, it saves as
> PARKINSN.mim, but when selected to open it needs info as to what program to
> open it with.  I've used Decoder (available for free download at
> www.funduc.com) to decode other Mime attachments but it says these aren't
> Mime formatted.
>
> The solution I've used is to name it Parkinsn.txt when saving it.  Then you
> can view it in Notepad or any other text editor.
>
> Lorrie

The extension for MIME documents is usually .mme   That may be
why the Decoder doesn't recognize it.

All Internet e-mail, including Digests, should be in text format and
readable by a text reader such as Notepad or WordPad.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"