Dear Don,

You are one sweet and ornery guy....we all should posses your wonderful
qualities....we'd be much the richer!  And I'm not talking about money!

After reading your posts for the last several months....I know you won't
give up on your new PD friend....you will keep trying to help....and
when he gets ready to receive your help....you will be there ready and
willing.

I do have one suggestion, that should be credited to Dr Abraham
Lieberman, and that is that your newly diagnosed PD friend should spend
his $500 on a pair of shoes with leather soles and quit wearing those
tennis shoes.  The rubber soles are not good for our walking, and may be
causing some of his falls.  For that matter, he could buy some cheap
leather soled shoes, but please ask him to get rid of the tennis shoes
and see if that doesn't help.   Who knows, maybe you'll end up sharing
your love of dance with him.

Please take a vacation, Mr. PD, cause Don and I have important things to
accomplish and we don't wish to be slowed down.

I love your spirit, Don!   It is catching!!!  Yea!!!

Love and Smiles,

Sharon Eissele