 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        47   deg. F   :-)
Good Morning, PIEN friends:

At 11:30 AM  TODAY, a camera crew is scheduled to show up
at my home.  This is for a film that will be shown on community-
access cable television in Maine, as far as I have heard so far,
 in Sept/Oct, on successive Thursday evenings and Friday
mornings.

There are two parts:

  Part 1: Studio Interview ( Aug. 11), with host Janet Alexander
of Maine Health (hospital consortium),including my local neurologist,
one of my part-time caregivers, and myself.

  Part 2: The second part ,is being filmed this morning.
It will show some of the  PD-related work I do at home,
 in my office-in-the-corner-of-the kitchen.

Hopefully this new film will be edited and ready quite soon!

Ivan Suzman
:-)