 Hi Camilla and Ervin,
      Thanks for the feedback! After ANOTHER filmmaking session
at 11:30 this morning,with the Maine hospital group, Maine Health
(see my other message  today to the PIEN List),we hope
 to get right out to the Post Office.

 We have videos to send to:

JUDITH RICHARDS
SONDRA & RANDALL TAYLOR

We are reserving videos for the following - PLEASE respond!:

ILMA ROSSKOPF; PATRICIA HEWITT, PAULINE ? (New
Hampshire), SHARON STAR, JOLIE RENEE, HELEN MASON,
CARI BARRETT, GERRI HAINES

Ivan Suzman :-)