In a message dated 8/23/99 11:39:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Just heard on tv that Montel has MS. Has had it for 6 months, & is going
 to fight for a cure for it. Said he felt so much better after telling
 everybody about it. >>

For those of you who remember, last year Brig and I met with the producer of
Montel"s show and asked him to give us some publicity, even gave him the tape
done by  PAN for congress.  We then, all wrote letters, e-mailed, and did
everything we could to get his attention.  We never heard anything at all,
and now he has been diagnosed with MS, wonder if he would be any more open to
info on neurological disorders...I'm sure his focus will be on MS but who
knows.  Just throwing it up.
Remember my opinion.
Gerry