I have often wondered how many of us write to our governments stating
our wishes and needs. I realize that we are scattered over the world,
but if we continued asking ( politely demanding ) help in research
eventually something will happen.  In the US the Udall bill is not even
funded [ in spite of my efforts- :-) ]. We can talk about the
difficulties of PWP among ourselves forever, we know what it is like (
caregiver ). I know we are scattered though out the US ( most of us )
but by writing and writing we will get attention. It will take a while
though. My legislator has written me several time to tell me what he has
done to try to help. The senators only answer ( eventually ),  but
surely they must know we vote. My children write, my friends write. I
can't say we have made a dent yet. But a concerted effort to get
political action will help or at least not hurt.

I have no idea how to organize this group into political activists so I
am asking that you write.

Nita

Nita