Janet, why should the list get indigestion? There have been attachments before
and people either open or delete them. I have written Cindy off list, but the
more I think, about it I think she has offered to do a very difficult task,
because so many people will want that information. If she has the same system I
do or one like it you have to put the address into an address book, or just use
reply to the list. Hans sent me a couple of ways to answer individually,
individually but how can Cindy do that. She could be sending mail for a week.
Nita