Barb, don't feel bad, I not only remembered all of those things, I still HAVE
some of them in my house! I own a mimeograph with a hand crank (no motor!)
That works, Thousands of 45 records, and plenty of 78's too!  So I think we
should feel bad for the folks who don't know what some of those things are!
What if they were on a scavenger hunt, and did not know what they were
LOOKING for? LOL!
Do you remember scavenger hunts? Do you remember Mr Rogers and his stupid
sweater? That's very NICE! (Wasn't he picked up for child abuse?) Just
kidding, he was never caught..........
Ken "Remembering the good ol' days!"