-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: woensdag 25 augustus 1999 0:52
Onderwerp: Re: (NON-PD) Proposed re-posting of Parkinsaw Weekly Chronicles

>> i'm not keen on the idea of a separate list for humour
the NON-PD in the subject header
should be enough to address any volume 'problems' imho <<

Hi Janet,

"Technically" there are 2 separate lists.
"Functionally" it is still one list.
But instead of "NON-PD" has to be added by the sender, [sparkle] is added
automatically in the subjectline.

>> humour is part of my life and part of me
i cannot deal with my 'problems' without it <<

Then I  really dont understand why you dont join SPARKLE.

Hans.