Yes, I am sure they are. I usually use the ideas and write my own letter, but
then I send the same letter to both senators and my representative. I can't
think of anything else to do ,besides just keep on writing. If  we can just
keep on. I can't get around to visit Washington and lobby or talk with them.
If  you would like to help get people to write.
We can just keep on writing. I Don't know what it could hurt, do you? We pay
those guys. Would you keep on writing and get your relatives and friends to?

Nita.