THAT DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO ACCEPT IT.

I fight against the wheel chair - I will NOT  use a walker - till I absolutely
have to,, and I fight against  passivity.
You , of all people, Janet, are a fighter. Maybe there are those whom
biochemical passivity has rendered immobile physically and mentally. .
Personally, I have been rejectting that imagw of myself for 2 6  yuears, and
I'll go on doing it for as long as possible
- with a little help from my friends.

hilary