-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Hawkins, Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: 'Hans van der Genugten' <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: woensdag 25 augustus 1999 17:22
Onderwerp: RE: (NON-PD) Proposed re-posting of Parkinsaw Weekly Chronicles

>> I didn't join sparkle cause I like my humor interspersed within the more
serious stuff. <<

I agree that would be MY first thought too!!
But the reality forces us to see that there are two types of members:
- those that seldom like jokes etc on the list
- those tthat like a big daily amount of humor
These two opposite interests frequently cause annoyment on both sides.
Sparkle is introduced to prevent that as much as possible.
So far it seems to have the effect it was set up for.

Hans.